Self-taught coder, cyclist, and student
Certified network professional with a strong background in project planning, team building and management, quality assurance, advanced testing of industrial computers and software applications.
Currently enrolled as a dual-major student specializing in network administration at the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College in Superior, WI.
Walmart, Superior, WI July 2012 to present
Customer Availability Program - Inventory Management
Over the course of my tenure with Walmart I've held positions in customer service, as well as supervisory, management, and leadership positions.
- Currently responsible for the operation of the frozen and dairy, frozen and meat departments.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility.
- Completes bin audits, working inventory exceptions and correcting shelf capacities.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise.
- Assists with purchasing decisions and the execution of the customer inventory flow process.
- Collaborates with managers, co-workers, customers and other business partners to identify priorities, deadlines and expectations.
Mediate Data, Duluth, MN January 2011 - June 2012
Front end developer
- Redesigned the company’s website employing responsive design.
- Designed and developed cross-browser semantic websites using HTML5 and CSS2/3
- Clients ranged from biggest, most successful companies in their fields to smaller start ups and non-profits.
- Created SEO friendly websites and leveraged user experience.
- Managed project development through version control systems.
Across the wire, Duluth, MN February 2009 - January 2011
- Responsible for web project management from designing to execution and maintenance.
- Developed banners for advertising on local and social media sites.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links
- Maintained social networking profiles and updates.